Why You’ll Appreciate Me as Your Loan Originator
We’ll have a conversation right from the beginning. Of course, you are welcome to complete a loan application online. But a dialogue can be a fast, efficient way to gather your information, evaluate your qualification for the right loan, and answer your initial questions. I like to start by saving you a few hours. No need to fill out a form online and I get a better idea of what you’re looking for.
I’ll make sure your questions and concerns are addressed at the beginning. I’ll also evaluate any challenges before we spend your money. This is not the time to try and get around a guideline. You want to know you have a deal you can close.
I’ll be watching rates closely, but I’ll also keep an eye on time, information and items you’d never think to ask about. I won’t be making your decisions for you. You’ll have a lot of contact with me, that’s because you’re the “line leader” of your transaction. I’ll give you the information you need to make informed decisions about the type of loan program, when to lock, and when to order the appraisal.
When I help you sort through all the paperwork, there’s much less confusion. And I’m here to help, not just now, while you’re closing the loan, but afterwards also. I encourage you to call me for any questions or concerns about your mortgage, the market, upcoming plans. I’m happy to give you my time, a real gift in a commission based business.
I’m a licensed Loan Originator with over 13 years of lending experience. I have a Bachelor’s and Master’s in Education and a previous 10 year career in mental health, primarily crisis management – which definitely comes in handy right now. Most importantly, I’m committed to professionally handling your transaction responsibly as if it were my own.
In case you’re looking for a few things about me less related to “The Biz”, here are a few fun facts….
1. I’m a dog person more than a cat person.
2. I’m the oldest of six and I have five younger brothers. I was the QUEEN of the World growing up.
3. I have so many arts & crafts supplies, I don’t usually buy anything to start a project.
4. I’d clean the yard before I’d work out in a gym.
5. I love Sudoku and Zuma’s Revenge.
6. I am still undecided about whether to create a Facebook page, but I use my daughter’s sometimes, which makes for some funny stories.
7. I’m an Arizona native. My family came here from Ohio in the late 1800’s. I’ve read my great-grandmother’s diary where she details their first Arizona meal of apples and bread.
8. I get most of my referrals from former customers. And I have become friends with many of them.
9. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE glitter, stickers, colored gel pens and bright beads.
10. I’m a HUGE basketball fan (GO CATS!!), and I often have to tell myself that people come before basketball.
11. I read voraciously (including lending guideline changes).
12. I love numbers – what else is so clearly right or wrong?
13. I could eat jalapenos at every meal. I’ve even had them with ice cream.
14. I hardly ever go to the mall, but I could spend all day at Bookman’s, a local used bookstore.
15. I LOVE to laugh and do it often.